Shine for my Saviour...

Sunday, January 13, 2008

i have been remade.

This day has been one of the greatest days in my life. I have already met one of Jesus’ requirements. I have obeyed one of His commandments(Mt. 28:19) because I love Him(John 14:12). I was water baptized… Finally!!!!!

I know I should have done this before, but I think its God’s plan to lead me to the perfect time when I was the one seeking and whole heartedly willing to burry my life of sin and live a new life and follow Christ.

It feels so good. I felt that everything was now official. I was born again. Born from above. I can see the Kingdom of God.(John 3:3-7)

I hope that I will be able to obey more of His commands and live in God’s Will for all of my life.

This is the very first steps God is leading me, and I believe He’ll lead me on something more. He’ll lead me to new horizons and take me places by just trusting completely in Him…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home