Shine for my Saviour...

Sunday, December 7, 2008

refreshed....

its been a long long longgggg time. LOL..

i have decided to fix this page... i d k, maybe it's just December (prolly the nicest season to write anything based on my mood..)

anyhows, i had a long day crying over some stuffs bout the service... maybe its my bad too that i had spoken words that should be kept privately.. im gonna do a serious soul-searching..

i made up my mind on a 2-week singing break, not because im tired but because i just wanna seek God and find Him... I need Him terribly.. maybe after I had learned my lesson, I can sing more powerful only for Him...

Sometimes im tired of these repetitive non growing stuffs because i cant sense Him moving, and I dont want to move w/o Him... I need HIM.. even all these music fails all i need is HIM...


im broken, You will make me whole again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home