Shine for my Saviour...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

happeee.....

Valentines day....

is just an ordinary day for singles. Hahaha. Except that it is weirder for us that we got mad everytime we saw ladies passing with flowers.

Oh well, we had chocolates anyways. Plus we had letters (kay Jack nga lan galing). And we had a good laughing trips due to waiting for more than 5 hours on our M.I.C.E. class.
I ate lot and i cant help myself. Thats why my uniform again is getting smaller, i love to eat,...

im happy i talked with this certain person.. haha

anyways. these are some pics.



everybody's crazy over this,

ang tagal..

salampak galore.

monte

happy singols.
mamamatay yun kuko ng nasa gitna. lol

bat nyo cya iniwan.
thanks to the one who fixed this. =)
i cant tell much...
anyways (again) sorry if i havent fixed my blog last night..
hahaa..








x0x0..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home